2. THE HOSTESS. Nicknamed ‘the last Swan,’ not only is princess Marella Agnelli one of the greatest beauties of the century, but also the most cultured and elegant. This book by Rizzoli makes the ideal gift for the one who loves hosting soirées and impossibly elegant brunches.
3. THE TREND SETTER. Roksanda Ilincic is one of the most interesting up and coming designers, and her crepe jumpsuitis perfect for the girl who would rather set trends than follow them.
4. THE PRINCESS. While an intricate lace dress would usually be the gift of choice for the romantic one who lives in a fairy-tale, it is this embroidered cape by Biyanthat can be worn over a gown for the opera or crepe pants for a dinner party.
6. THE ONE WHO HAS IT ALL. There’s always the one who is incredibly difficult to buy gifts for, simply because she owns most of the items you can think of. A girl, however, never has enough monogrammed silk pyjamas. Available here, hereand here.
8. THE SOPHISTICATE. The grandson of Diana Vreeland unveiled a range of perfumes inspired by his legendary grandmother’s personality and travels. Simply Divine Eau de Parfum evokes the 1920s, yet is modern and elegant, with a unique blend that magnifies the opulence of the tuberose flower.
9. THE JET SETTER. What could be more perfect for adventurous soul who spends her days wandering the world, than a Leica camera to capture her extraordinary escapades?
10. THE BEAUTY CONNOISSEUR. Caron powder puffs are luxurious feathery light orbs of goose down, with a satin ribbon bow, making one feel she is getting ready for a ball, rather than a day out in town.