* View the Tower Bridge in the evening, lit up, in all of its splendor
* [Open Thursday – Saturday] Head to the Borough Market, London’s greatest food market
* Pack a picnic [or purchase a beautiful basket from Wilton’s] and enjoy some time on Primrose Hill
* Take a stroll along the famous Thames
* End your evening by star gazing at the Royal Observatory
* And for a day, forgo your lists and maps and just walk, wander and explore…
*** EDITOR’S NOTE | a few suggestions from felicity:
Depending on your hobbies and style, we recommend something fun from Liberty—be it fabric for new curtains, a handbag, or maybe a gift for a dear one. You might also like to purchase a V&A exclusive item : a printed tea towel or chic umbrella, perhaps. You might also wish to stop in at Floris for a bespoke perfume, or find something that speaks to you at one of the many vintage shops within the city [see section above] . . . or maybe a new favorite tea to bring back home . . .